Here is our family Christmas card for the year. We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WOW....It is good that I was sitting down and saw that you updated your blog....It is good to see it and Happy Holidays....
I am the youngest of 5 children in my family. Richard and I have been together for 18 years. We have 4 kids, including identical twins. I have had the blessing of being able to be a stay-at-home mom for 14 years while raising my children, and now I work ON-CALL for IHC part-time. Richard is a Software Developer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
1 comment:
WOW....It is good that I was sitting down and saw that you updated your blog....It is good to see it and Happy Holidays....
Post a Comment